Isa-B Photography

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Doctor Who - 11th Doctor Cosplay

I am a huge fan of the BBC's show Doctor Who. My 4 year old son is a fan as well. He has turned his cartoons off to come watch with me multiple times. When 11 regenerated during the 2013 Christmas special he was crying and asking me why the Doctor had to change. I took a series of photos of him dressed as 11 last Spring and again in January when we had the opportunity to see the Tulsa Tardis life sized replica. I'm finally getting around to blogging them together.



Bowties Are Cool

















I wear a fez now.












I hope you enjoyed the photos. These are the types of shoots I love to do. If you're interested in a cosplay/themed photoshoot contact me and lets bring your vision to life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment