Isa-B Photography

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Miller Wedding- Second Shooting for Summer Wyers Photography

At the beginning of this month I had the privilege of second shooting for Summer Wyers Photography . It was a small, short and sweet wedding that took place at the Burnett Mansion in Sapulpa, OK. I loved it! I could definitely see getting into weddings when things settle down after baby number two comes in November.

I rented the Canon 70-200mm 2.8 II for the weekend. It's a fantastic lens that I'd definitely invest in if I start to shoot weddings on a regular basis.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the wedding! Enjoy!








 





 
 









I have a 1940's vintage themed shoot coming up this week and I'm super excited about it! Will try to remember to update and share here more!

No comments:

Post a Comment