Isa-B Photography

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Start of Something New

So I've been told a few times, by a few different people that I should start a blog for my photography. So here goes nothing!

Since relocating to Tulsa, I haven't had a chance to do much photography wise, but I'm trying to kick things off for the fall.

Right now I'm giving away a gift certificate for a photoshoot + one 8x10 print here http://aabydesignphotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-three-thank-you.html?spref=fb

Check it out! There are some amazing vendors on there as well! The giveaway is open for another 12 hours so there is still time to get your submissions in, but hurry!

I'm going to leave off my first post with a few favorite photos from my last couple shoots.  Enjoy!

Sweet baby Annalise- My first newborn shoot!


My gorgeous sister

My parents

24 years of marriage!


No comments:

Post a Comment